Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Customize3d.biz's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Customize3d.biz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Customize3D.biz's web site are provided "as is". Customize3D.biz makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Customize3D.biz does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Return Policy and Procedures
(1) No returns on custom 3D Printed items;
(2) No returns on 3D Printer printed parts in our kits, however we will gladly re-print any part you might need; No store credit or refund will be issued without prior authorized approval.
Note: Without authorization for a return you can be subject to all charges both from our store and from UPS; if an order is refused for delivered without prior authorization the client will be charged a $15 or more return fee from the shipper, and actual shipping cost for both directions of travel. As well as the 20% re-stocking fee and any other charges incurred in the return process, this can be avoided by e-mailing us and obtaining a return authorization number.
3D Printer, 3D Printer DIY Kits & Electronic Equipment Returns:
· All refunds/ returns must be processed within 14 days of the delivery date.
· All 3D printer returns must be authorized by Customize3D.biz before sending the unit back...
· A full refund will be issued for a return in which the printer is in "NEW" and re-sellable condition: "NEW" and re-sellable condition means that the device has never been assembled, powered up, programmed, or otherwise changed - also the item must come in its original packaging and have not been removed from its bubble or shrink wrapping.
No refunds will be issued for any reason on 3D Printers & Electronics that have been powered up, assembled or removed from their original packaging.
5. Damaged, Missing or Incorrect Items
6. Sales Tax.
Only Texas residents will have to pay sales tax, all other states will have no tax added to your purchase.
7. Can I change / cancle my Order after I placed it?
NOTE: In many cases orders will go to processing just minutes after placing the order so it may be too late to change or cancle the order even if you e-mail us right after you place the order. However, we will do our best to get the order changed or help you the order has been processed and shipped we can not change the order - if the order is for a custom job or for a 3D Printer the order can not be canceled or refunded for any reason. Orders That have been shipped Can not be refunded or changes until the product is recieved back at the manufactures At which point Store credit will be give , Shipping cost will not be refunded or credited and actually shipping cost will be deducted from all credits on free shipping items. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items.
In no event shall Customize3D.biz or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or products on Customize3D.biz's Internet site, even if Customize3D.biz or a Customize3D.biz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Customize3D.biz 's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Customize3D.biz does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Customize3D.biz may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Customize3D.biz does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Additionally Customize3D.biz reserves the right to cancel support, warranty as well as any and all communications with customers who we deem are not worth our efforts. This includes rude customers, customers who conduct themselves in a way that is against the law in their country and our country, as well as customers we simply do not want to deal with for various other reasons.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Customize3D.biz's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.